Mi tincidunt elit, id quisque ligula ac diam, amet. Vel etiam suspendisse morbi eleifend faucibus eget vestibulum felis. Dictum quis montes, sit sit. Tellus aliquam enim urna, etiam. Mauris posuere vulputate arcu amet, vitae nisi, tellus tincidunt. At feugiat sapien varius id.
Eget quis mi enim, leo lacinia pharetra, semper. Eget in volutpat mollis at volutpat lectus velit, sed auctor. Porttitor fames arcu quis fusce augue enim. Quis at habitant diam at. Suscipit tristique risus, at donec. In turpis vel et quam imperdiet. Ipsum molestie aliquet sodales id est ac volutpat.
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect your name, contact information, IP address, and other details that help us identify you. We may ask for this information at different times.
- When we talk to you as a customer or potential customer
- When you visit our website
- When we register you as a user of our products or services and create an account for you
- When you fill out our "Contact Us" form to get in touch with our representatives
1.2 Non-personal Data
We might collect information about how you use our website, like what kind of computer you have and what web browser you use. This information doesn't identify you personally. We use Google Analytics to help us collect this data.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are stored temporarily while you use our website.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies are stored on your device for a specific time or until you delete them.
You can change your computer's settings to not accept cookies if you want.
- If we need to sell our business to someone, we might have to sell everything.
- We may share your personal information if the law says we have to.
- We want to stop fraud and make it less likely to happen.
Sarvadhi does not give away your personal information to anyone. However, we may share general information about our visitors with our trusted business partners, affiliates, and advertisers for the reasons mentioned above.
Sarvadhi may use other websites and services sometimes. But we are not in control of their privacy policies, practices, or the things they have on their website.
We keep your information safe and prevent anyone from getting it without permission. We store your information on a secure web server managed by Sarvadhi. We use physical, electronic, and managerial methods to protect and secure your information.